“Get gutsy”: shifting out of corporate life and into your calling. In this episode, Michele interviews Jenny Fenig, author and founder of the Get Gutsy Movement, which comprises the Get Gutsy Coach Training School, the Get Gutsy Podcast and Get Gutsy University. On the podcast, she shares tips and advice for following your gut instinct to create a life you love while experiencing success on your own terms.
In this episode, you learn:
- What to do when you hear that inner voice piping up, telling you that you’re not doing what truly fulfills you (hint: this may not be your first inclination!).
- Advice for handling the transition from corporate life to entrepreneurial life, and how to do it so it works for you.
- How to move forward into a change or transition, even (or especially) when you’re experiencing paralyzing fear.
- When to push and when to let go, as you begin creating a life that fulfills you.
- How to find a balance between masculine energy and feminine energy, as a way to avoid burnout and overwhelm.
- And more.
From Jenny: “One of the most exquisite pieces of information is to know that we do have a calling. And you’re allowed to go out and find it, grab it, live it, and make a great living from it.”
Jenny Fenig, Coach to Gutsy Women Changing the World, guides women in cashing in on their calling. Her podcast, Get Gutsy (on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play), helps listeners figure out what their soul calling is, so they can live it.
Download her free gift, The 8 Keys to Living Your Soul’s Calling, which breaks down how to find your calling and live it.
If this topic resonated with you, you may be interested in Michele PW’s newest book, “Love-Based Money and Mindset: Make the Money You Desire Without Selling Your Soul.” You can read more about “Love-Based Money and Mindset” and grab your copy (available at most online retailers) here.