Download this Episode
How to stop fear from standing in the way of your creative pursuits, in just 15 minutes per day. In this episode, Michele interviews Samantha Bennett, founder of The Organized Artist Company and co-author of “Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in Just 15 Minutes a Day.” On the podcast, she shares practical tips for overcoming the fear that stands in the way of your creative pursuits.
- Beat procrastination and perfectionism, for good, in one fell swoop.
- Finally get your work out there so you can get paid for it (and you will!).
- Move past the feelings of “I’m not ready,” so you can grasp the opportunities that present themselves.
- “Promote” fear-based feelings into love- or hope-based feelings – so you can stop fear from stopping YOU.
- “Bribe” yourself correctly, so you take action and feel rewarded (there’s only one method that works, according to Samantha).
- And more.
Michele shares how she has used Samantha’s techniques herself to write two non-fiction books and the majority of a novel in one year.
Samantha Bennett is a heart-centered entrepreneur who is dedicated to helping creative people who’d like to be more organized, and organized people who’d like to be more creative. Her website is packed with essential resources for creative people, whether they’re in procrastination mode, overwhelm, ready to launch, confused, or stubborn.
You can download her free gift, The Procrastination Domination Starter Kit, which includes two of Samantha’s very best exercises: one that helps you decide which idea to move forward on, right now, and the second that gives you great advice for dealing with compliments and criticisms.
If this topic resonated with you, you may be interested in Michele PW’s book, “Love-Based Money and Mindset: Make the Money You Desire Without Selling Your Soul.” You can read more about “Love-Based Money and Mindset” and grab your copy (available at most online retailers) here.