Remaining in the Flow of Abundance. In this episode, Michele interviews Michael Neeley, founder and host of the Consciously Speaking podcast. On the podcast, he shares advice for getting—and staying—in the flow of abundance, even when feelings of scarcity come up.
In this episode, you learn:
- How the flow of money in your life is like the flow of blood in your body, and tips for making money flow to you, even in unexpected ways.
- What to do when you feel scarcity, or anxiety around not having enough money (or enough of anything!), so you can make solid decisions on how to move forward.
- One phrase to remove from your vocabulary if you ever want to experience true abundance.
- A perspective shift that will help you go from feeling lack to taking back your power when it comes to money.
- An important concept that will bring you peace, even during periods of time when you’re not making as much as money as you’d like to.
- And more.
Michael says he views money as an exchange of energy, and it’s this perspective that helps him regain his feelings of abundance when he experiences feelings of scarcity. On the podcast, he shares a simple, yet powerful exercise you can practice daily to remain in the flow—financially, creatively, and otherwise.
It is Michael’s mission to help people share their specific, life-changing messages, and he invites thought leaders and change agents to speak on the Consciously Speaking podcast. He’s also the author of “The Art of Forgetting: Your First Step Toward Lasting Change.”
You can download Michael Neeley’s free report, “The Simple 5-Step Process to Launch a Rockin’ Podcast in Just 14 Days,” here.
If this topic resonated with you, you may be interested in Michele PW’s newest book, “Love-Based Money and Mindset: Make the Money You Desire Without Selling Your Soul.” It’s available at most online retailers, here.