Share—and Get Paid Well for—Your Gifts. In this episode, Michele interviews Julie Ann Turner, world authority on the master creative process, author of The Genesis of Genius, and founder and host of the radio show, Conscious Shift. On the podcast, she shares advice for bringing your genius into your work, making a contribution with it, and receiving value in exchange for giving the greatest value you have to give.
In this episode, you learn:
- Where many people seek value or validation … and the truth about where that really comes from (or should come from!).
- One idea that often holds entrepreneurs back from sharing their gifts, and a tip for moving past it, so you can finally begin receiving as you give.
- The kind of value people are really looking for (and the kind of value they’re not looking for), so you can provide it—and attract the followers and clients you need to grow your business.
- A three-part mindset shift to determine the value you provide.
- Two concrete steps to owning your value so you can charge for it (and feel good about charging for it!).
- The tragedy Julie Ann sees far too often with gifted, spiritual entrepreneurs—and how to avoid it.
- And more.
Julie Ann also talks about how you can start owning your gifts and your value by starting where you are, right now.
It is Julie Ann’s passion to guide global thought leaders and world-changers to share and profit from their Signature Genius, and live to their highest potential.
Get Julie Ann Turner’s free workshop, the My Genius Workshop. It will give you guidance about how to find your unique genius and value in the world.
If this topic resonated with you, you may be interested in Michele PW’s newest book, “Love-Based Money and Mindset: Make the Money You Desire Without Selling Your Soul.” It’s available at most online retailers, here.