Creating a Single, Money-Making Platform to Bring Together ALL Your Creative Interests. In this episode, Michele interviews Calvin Correli, founder of Simplero, an online platform where you can get all the tools you need for an information business. On the podcast, he shares advice for waking up to who you really are, so you can incorporate all the best parts of yourself into what you do, every day.
In this episode, you learn:
- Advice for what to do when one element of your life feels like a constant, uphill battle.
- The different ways in which creativity can show up—even if some of your passions or gifts don’t appear “creative” right now.
- How “going with the flow” can open up avenues for you to pursue the things you love—in ways you may not be able to imagine.
- The realization that transformed life for Calvin—and how it could transform your life, too, as you pursue a way to make money with your passion.
- How to uncover what you’re subconsciously scared of, so you can figure out what’s stopping you from waking up to who you really are.
- What to do when you hit roadblock after roadblock, to finally start moving forward.
- Powerful questions to ask yourself to dial in on your passion and to move past fears that hold you back from reaching your goals.
- And more.
Calvin also talks about what happened when he faced his greatest fear, and how that led to him being able to incorporate all of his creative pursuits into his life and work—and make money at them.
It is Calvin’s passion to help online business owners do exactly what brings them most alive.
Sign up for Calvin Correli’s free newsletter, where he shares his own journey as a person waking up to who he is, here.
If this topic resonated with you, you may be interested in Michele PW’s newest book, “Love-Based Money and Mindset: Make the Money You Desire Without Selling Your Soul.” It’s available at most online retailers, here.