The Importance of Keeping Promises to Yourself (And the Trickle Affect That Occurs When You Don’t). In this episode, Michele interviews Nicole Holland, host of the highly-acclaimed podcast, “The Business Building Rockstars Show.” Nicole shares her extremely personal journey of going through extraordinary lengths to keep promises to herself—and inspires others to do the same.
In this episode, you learn:
- How putting yourself out there in the world—as uncomfortable as it may seem—is essential, and how to get over that fear.
- When and how to make permanent change in your life (even if it means losing everything you have in order to rebuild, bigger and better).
- What to do when you feel lost, without a plan (and how to create one that will exceed your expectations!).
- The tough questions to ask when you reach a turning point that could change your life’s trajectory.
- How to overcome mindset blocks that keep you from reaching the next level of success.
- And so much more.
Nicole shares the story of how her life circumstances—from childhood to illness to working as a correctional officer—stunted her true self and sent her in a direction she never wanted to go. She broke promises to herself, quit her job, had no money, and then rebuilt everything, simply because she believed she could. She discusses the importance of making yourself known by speaking up and standing out—and the risks you take if you don’t.
She works with experts, authors, coaches, speakers, and entrepreneurs in the service industry to guide them to the next level in their careers. She specializes in promoting clients through the power of podcasts, and has a natural ability as an intuitive coach to help her clients shine the way they are meant to!
To connect with Nicole Holland, you can go here to join her Facebook group.
If this topic resonated with you, you may be interested in Michele PW’s book, “Love-Based Money and Mindset: Make the Money You Desire Without Selling Your Soul.” It’s available at most online retailers, here.